Snapshots from our week

We've been busy busy in our neck of the woods. Hank flew in from Florida late last night and now we are finally back home after a few weeks of bouncing back and forth from Phoenix. I'm looking forward to a good three to four weeks of no major traveling and I'm excited to just be at home, relaxing in my pajamas and catching up on emails and posts. And just so you have a mental image, my pajamas just happen to be a Britney Spears concert tee and Christmas pj pants. I'm looking so good right now.

I thought I'd share some snapshots from the past week or so- just little bits and pieces from here and there. I'm kicking myself for not taking my regular camera out and about, but these iphone photos aren't too bad. I promised myself though, that from here on out I am taking my camera everywhere! Katie definitely inspired me with her post about it, and I'm on board. I miss having a million photos of everything I do and everything I love, so this weekend I'll be jumping back into focusing on that.

I hope all of you had a great week too, and have a fun weekend planned.

June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012 June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012June 2012