Weekend Links

Untitled
One of the best parts of summer: enjoying delicious, fresh fruit!

Hello! It's Friday, it's a beautiful sunny day, and I have some links to share with you all. I hope your week has been a good one. Mine has been busy, but great. Feeling a little sick today, actually. I'm blaming it on the super spicy Thai food we ate last night. I'm not keeling over, but my stomach just isn't feeling quite right. Ugh. But the show must go on, so when Henry wakes up from his nap we are heading out to do some food shopping and run a few errands. Tomorrow my sweet Shirley comes in for a visit and we have a fun night planned with a few of my girlfriends up here. I'm looking forward to it!

Edit: now it's Friday night and I just got around to finishing this up! It's been a good day. Feeling better and I had a great, productive night. For the past few evenings I've had zero motivation to get anything done around the house but luckily tonight I got back in the groove. Thank you 90s country music for helping me out with that. Garth, Shania and The Dixie Chicks to be specific.

Sending you happy weekend wishes!

----------

Did you win the Pavé Life Giveaway? Head on over and find out.

You all know about my deep love for Vermont all thanks to my Aunt Ellen and Uncle Paul, who we visit in the summer. My Uncle is a very talented photographer and published author, and has recently started a new photography blog. If you have a moment, definitely check it out. It's incredibly inspiring!

Loving Liz's new series, Sites and Bites. I'm excited to read more!

Sarah's post, "Things I'm Afraid to Tell You" is really great.


Lime Glazed Mini Bundt Cakes. YUM.

This photo round up has me wanting to go on a road trip!

Pretty necklace. Cute new blog to follow. Fun crochet collared dress.

10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know Before She Turns 10. A good read.

Sometimes simple treats are the most delicious. I must make these!


Rosemary peach lemonade anyone?

Wow- have you ever seen a pink milkshake-looking lake?

How cute is Vanessa's baby bump!

Love this striped dress.

And speaking of stripes- check out these amazing powder rooms! That yellow!

I really enjoy reading the Parenting Ups and Downs series on Jen's blog.


Neat summer reading flow chart found via Alycia.

This is such a lovely video...ever heard of a S'meach?

"She's just jealous." Interesting little article over on Jezebel.

Beautiful photos of a beautiful place. 


This recipe for a Cherry Coconut Cream tart looks amazing.

Sponsor love: say hello to Rachel, Dani, and a wonderful shop for sunglasses!

And finally, a few blogs I'm loving: one, two and three.