Questions for a VLOG (and a little video too)

 
Did my first little "oooooh" freak you out? I just showed it to Henry and it made him jump! But isn't he the sweetest little thing? I just want to hug and kiss him all day. 

Hi guys! Okay sooo, I think I am going to try my hand at video blogging/vlogging (even though I kind of hate that word) in the next month or two. I feel totally weird about it, but whenever I watch my friend Amber's videos I really enjoy them, and she's slowly given me the courage to try it again too! I still feel a little too awkward to just talk to the camera, so I thought questions might be a good way to start. Years ago, before I had many followers on this blog I used to post weird little videos now and again (like this one and this one) but there's something about so many people watching something that makes me nervous! Whatever though, I'm going to get over it and just have fun.

So, do you have anything you'd like me to answer in my first real vlog? Ask away! Feel free to ask anything- life stuff, blog stuff, whatever- and if you want to leave it as an anonymous comment that's okay too. I'll answer them all.