Have a wonderful weekend.

What are you up to this weekend? This week, my friend Samantha and I saw Moonrise Kingdom, which was charming. (This was the cutest moment.) This weekend, we're going up our friend's cabin to swim. Happy Father's Day to all the dads and dads-to-be out there! And here are a few great posts from around the web...

A song for your weekend.

Love this bright yellow.

25 things you didn't know about Mad Men that will blow your mind. (Seriously!)

A secret about drinks.

Forest trees.

Good advice from Conan O'Brien.

Instragram books.

The truth about Romeo & Juliet.

Funny interview with Lena Dunham. (My favorite line: "I'm always afraid that I'm being unprofessional, yet I continue to sign all my e-mails 'xoxo.'")

Bright baskets.

Sunshine map of Europe. (Sorry, Iceland!)

Nikole's lovely documentary.

Plus, three more travel posts:
* The five best shoes for traveling.
* Cup of Jo Guide to New York City.
* Travel fantasies.