Weekend links


Happy Saturday! Today is the most beautiful day and it's starting to feel a little like spring. It's one of those weekend where we don't have many plans, besides planning on not having any. I'm looking forward to a lot of relaxing, a trip to Target, and maybe some frozen yogurt. Tomorrow we will be celebrating my Dad's birthday and I'm excited for him to enjoy a day just for him. We're having a family barbeque, some park time, and ice cream cake, of course.

I'll be back later this weekend with a fun "tagged" post. Wishing you all a happy day!
-----------

Do you read Bekah's blog, My Little Loves, yet? I really love it, and she is the sweetest thing.

Remember when I teamed up with Funk Off! to make a fun scent? They have a few left still so head over to their shop to scoop 'em up!

Maddie on things. So weird. But really cute. I want to give this dog a big hug!

If you're an Instagram user you'll probably be interested in Copygram over on Jess' site. Very neat stuff.

I love Diana's blog for a few reasons, but one of them is that everything is so darn pretty. See for yourself.

Holli Zollinger's fabric is to-die-for. That fox print? Amazing.

How to blow-dry bangs.

I am DYING over James' recent vintage finds. Just take a look at those dresses!

And speaking of kids' clothes, this is the cutest shop.

I may have already shared this article, but I stumbled upon it again this morning and it's just such a good read. Change your attitude, change your life.

Amy was sweet enough to include me on this list. I was honored!

Double coconut muffins. These look amazing.

Some sponsor love: say hi to Katie, With Care, Krista, and Ink Butter. Also if you're in the market for a new blog design, check out Sweet Faerie

Leigh-Ann is back! And I'm so happy.

Could Tessa be any cuter? 

An interesting teething chart to see the average age for certain teeth to come in.

Free, pretty, vintage-inspired arrow clipart for your blog. Super cute.

This lemon orzo salad would be the perfect summer side dish.

Can Rifle Paper Co. do no wrong? (answer: no)

I love Lauren

These cinnamon roll waffles would be such a fun treat for a Sunday breakfast.

I can't wait to try this homemade olive oil scrub.

And finally, a couple blogs I'm loving right now: one, two, and three!