How to feel gorgeous on a date

With Valentine's Day (and mating season:) fast approaching, let's chat about our beauty secrets when going on dates! Here's my little routine...
First, Bare Escentuals foundation with SPF has changed my life. It makes your skin look clean, pretty and glowing. Honestly, I've felt a little self-conscious about my skin as I've gotten older, but this foundation is a miracle. It covers everything beautifully, without looking like you're wearing makeup. It's my holy grail foundation, and I highly recommend it.
Second, I wear this Fresh Sugar Passion lip treatment when I'm on a dinner date or bike ride with Alex. The hint of bee-stung color brightens up your face, while the hydrating treatment makes your lips soft for kissing.

What makes you feel naturally beautiful? Please share your secrets...

(Photo of Gemma Arterton by Elle Magazine, via W&D)