Today on Hello Giggles: Kids These Days


Good morning! If you're so inclined, so ahead and click over to Hello Giggles to read today's column "Kids These Days." I hope you all are having a great day so far! It's 6:45am here and I just got home from the gym (it was so hard to get up this morning). Henry's still sleeping, Hank's in the shower, and I'm enjoying a big glass of water before our day begins. Last night I was feeling kind of blah, so Hank switched around his early workout so I could go this morning rather than tonight. Sometimes you just need 60 minutes of "me" time, great music, and a hard cardio session to put you in the right mindset. Whenever I find myself getting into a rut I set aside an hour or so in the morning to "sweat it out." I skip weights and just focus on pushing myself on the treadmill, elliptical, stair master, whatever. Without fail I end up leaving the gym feeling 100% better and in the best mood. And because this morning was so hard to actually get myself there, that awesome feeling of leaving the gym, workout done...was that much sweeter.  I'm ready for a good day.