An Afternoon with Friends

Today a few of my girlfriends and their little ones made the drive up from Phoenix to come hang out with Henry and me. We had big plans: a pizza lunch at Bill's, running around the square, and hopes of ending our afternoon with cupcakes. We somehow managed to accomplish everything on our to-do list and also fit in a stop for some coconut iced tea (my favorite).

The kids range in age which is a lot of fun- Henry is the youngest at 18 months, Layla the blondie is 21 months, curly-headed Lola Birdie is 2 1/2 and then handsome Dillon is 3 1/2! They're all so cute together but Lola and Dillon are especially darling and hold hands everywhere they go.

Today's weather was absolutely perfect- it was sunny and a bit breezy, around 70 degrees. I couldn't think of a better day to have my hot-weather Phoenician friends come up and escape their rising temperatures! I always wish all of my girlfriends lived in one place, but for now I'll settle for frequent visits like today's- we had such a great time.

Here are some photos from our afternoon -

DSC_0008Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Untitled-1Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Mama friends in town, 5/3/12DSC_0067DSC_0027Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Mama friends in town, 5/3/12Mama friends in town, 5/3/12DSC_0135DSC_0113Mama friends in town, 5/3/12DSC_0082Mama friends in town, 5/3/12