Weekend Links

Untitled
We enjoyed the most perfect spring day yesterday! Sunshine, iced tea, and watching big bulldozers. ha.

Happy weekend! This one is going to be a good one because tomorrow Sarah arrives for a sleepover, then Sunday we have a birthday party and some other fun things planned. I actually had a hair appointment this evening to take care of these crazy blonde roots (did you know I was a natural blonde?) but my adorable hair stylist is currently going into labor! So, no hair appointment tonight...but for good reason. Instead we picked up some Thai food and then I caught up on some Gossip Girl while Hank met up with some friends for coffee and pool. It's been a great Friday.

I have a shorter than usual list this week, but all of these links are wonderful. Have a great weekend, everyone!

----------

Dena wrote one of the best posts I've read all week: "Those Boys."

Ashley from The Shine Project sent me these awesome cards where the basic idea is a "pay it forward" kind of thing, but one you can actually track, so you can see what other good deeds your kind action sets into motion. Awesome, right? Read more about Pass It Forward here.

Enter to win the prettiest Kate Spade bag from Modern Kiddo. Or don't, so I have a better chance! ;)

Are you a tea drinker? If so, you may find this article on the chemistry of tea interesting!

Love this arrow cuff bracelet.


Cigarettes and yoga. I already shared this one from my friend Carynn via my Facebook and Twitter, but it's a must-read. I love it.

The prettiest iPhone case I ever did see.

Do you already read Kelli's blog? It's one of my favorites. And stop by Vanessa's too- she always had such interesting posts from recipes to DIYs to product reviews.

Katie never ceases to amaze me. This peony hand-painted wall is to die for.

Loved this round up of the best video beauty tutorials. 

I'm not a drinker, but if I was you can bet I'd be all over Kaelah's delicious-sounds concoctions.

Meadow Creek is a sponsor of mine this month - pop over and check out their lovely jewelry!

And finally: I love Amber. Especially when she vlogs! (even though I hate the word vlog.)