Weekend links

Photobucket
Flashback Friday! Here's Hank and me way back in 2005 (or maybe 2006?). We look so young! 

Happy Friday! Well, right now it's actually Wednesday night but I am scheduling this post because I am in San Francisco as you read this. Again? Yes, again. This time it's a super quick trip full of blog-business and I'll be home on Saturday! And I hope whatever you find yourself doing, you have a fun weekend planned too. As for us, once I get back we'll be enjoying spending time with my Aunt Ellen, who is visiting from Vermont. I've written about her quite a bit in this space but I LOVE her and have always had a very special connection with her over the years. I'm just so excited she's going to be in Arizona.

I'm off, and sending you happy wishes for a great weekend.

----------

This is my new favorite blog. I have yet to leave a comment (I'm a bad reader) but I have been loving every post by the adorable Breanna. And I bet you'll love it too!

I adored Katie's Leap Day post.

If you like yoga and you have little ones in your life, this is for you.

The best post I've read in awhile.

A must-read for any mamas of boys. It's great.

Dexter bowties. Henry needs one (or all) of these!

And speaking of bows...this is the most perfect velvet bow headband I ever did see.

Lemon brownies...

Want to hear some great music? Watch this video.

This wedding is beautiful. And of course it is...it's the wedding of one of my very favorite bloggers.

I can't even believe Michelle and Chad sat next to, pet, and cuddled with huge, scary tigers!

I'm enjoying reading all of the 11 Things floating around. Here's two more.

A great gift idea? A vintage map of a favorite place or traveled city.

Loving these vintage polaroid wedding invitations.

No bake peanut butter cookies. These look SO good.

If we ever have a little girl, this dress is pretty much the most perfect dress in the world.

Do you already read Gadchick? If not, you should. Not only is the main (gad)chick a friend of mine (Diana!), but they are also a sponsor this month. Yay!

What's your passion? Stephanie wants to know.

Happy Friday! xo