Make Your Own...Frozen Yogurt Dots!

DSC_0001

I saw these cute little frozen yogurt dots all over Pinterest and on various websites this week and knew I had to try them. Henry is a huge fan of yogurt so I was sure they would go over well. Plus, they're incredibly easy to make.

All you need:

a cookie sheet (or wax paper)
yogurt
plastic baggie
a freezer

Ready for the easiest directions ever? I almost feel silly typing them out because the photos are self-explanatory but maybe this will help someone out there! ha. Here you go:

1. Put the yogurt in the plastic baggie.
2. Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag.
3. Squeeze little dots onto your cookie sheet or wax paper.
4. Freeze for about an hour.
5. Enjoy with your little one!

DSC_0007
DSC_0009
DSC_0015

These were a huge hit with Henry which was great because I always buy the Happy Baby Yogurt Melts from Target, but they run about $4 a pop. And really, he goes through them way too quickly to justify spending that much on one bag of snacks! I got an entire cookie sheet full of drops from just one small yogurt container, and I'd much rather have him enjoy straight yogurt than freeze-dried ones in a package. And like I said, Henry loved them!

Let me know if you try these out, and if your kiddo likes them too! And if you don't have a little one, let me know if you liked them- a child is only optional. :) Happy yogurt-dotting. xo