Currently...


{Tuesday's messy bun}

Loving: Prepare yourself...this is slightly (okay very) embarrassing to admit, but while I was sick I got into watching a new television series on Netflix. It's called Make It Or Break It, and it's basically a teen-geared gymnastics drama centered around a group of elite, Olympic bound gymnasts in Boulder, Colorado. It's an ABC Family show and I absolutely LOVE it. It's terribly cheesy and pretty ridiculous at times, but I can't stop watching it and have really gotten into all of the characters. I love Payson, adore Damon, and really think Summer and Sasha should be together! I haven't met one person who has ever even seen it though, so if you have, say hello! I feel so alone out here on my bad-television branch...even though I really don't think this show is bad at all. I'm finishing up Season 2 in preparation for Season 3 to begin next week and any free chance I get I'm trying to fit in yet another episode.

Thinking about: my Dad. He drove me home from the airport on Sunday night because he didn't want Hank and Henry coming down the mountain in the snow. We spent close to two hours together alone, which is unfortunately pretty rare, and it was so wonderful to have all that time to talk. I learned some things about my Dad I had no idea about (like the fact he lived in a beach bungalow for a year in Florida!) and it made me so happy to spend that time with him. I feel like it's one of those instances I'll always look back on and smile. I sure love him.

Anticipating: my wisdom teeth removal...tomorrow! AH! I've been putting this off forever and actually rescheduled this appointment about three times, but finally, the day has come. All four of mine are impacted and all four are coming out. So at 8:50am on Friday think of me as I'm getting teeth ripped out of my head. Yuck.

Listening to: Rilo Kiley's The Execution of All Things. Every single spring I feel like I blog about this but for good reason. The entire album reminds me so much of the warm months ahead and all things summer. It's great from beginning to end and it makes me so happy to listen to it, especially right around this time of the year when I am looking forward to April, May and beyond.

Eating: Ezekial tortilla pizzas. They're so simple to make and really, really good. All you do is take a tortilla, top it with tomato sauce, cheese and veggies of you choice, and bake it in the oven until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crispy. It's a super healthy meal, especially if you pile on the veggies. Let me know if you try it!

Wishing: that I could fly all of my Hunger Games-loving friends here so we could all watch the premiere together. Due to my wisdom teeth surgery I'll probably have to wait until next week and I don't know if I can make it. I'm so excited about it and I am crossing my fingers the movie does the book justice.

How about you? What are you up to today? Feel free to do your own "currently" post on your blog and link back in the comments! And thanks again to my dear friend Megan for providing the original inspiration for these posts.