Monday links


a bit of pretty sunlight on an evening run with Henry this past week.

Hello and happy Monday! I'm excited about this post because I have SO many fun things to show you today. It's already been a great day and after a long organizing session last night I feel really good about getting a lot checked off of my list. It was a fun weekend and I finally got to see Breaking Dawn. I wouldn't say I'm a die-hard Twilight fan- I'm more of an Anne Rice vampire kinda gal- but at the base of Stephenie Meyer's just-okay writing lies such a great story that I can't help but love the series. The movie was good too, and I found myself totally riveted and only giggled out loud a few times. ;) Some other great things this weekend: a 6-mile hike Saturday morning, a visit from our friend Paco, and making homemade vegan "chicken" pot pie (I'll share that recipe later this week).

And now somehow, it's Monday! I took a little break over the long weekend so my typical Friday links post was moved to today. I hope you enjoy them! Let me know which one you loved best. xo!

----------

First of all, did you know that you can now turn your Instagrams into canvases?! Yet another fabulous IG add-on. And right now, Canvas Pop is offering a great deal too- a 12x12 for $29.95 and a 20x20 for $59.95. Awesome, right? Thanks to my friend Alana for sharing this with me via Mashable.

Angela reminded me that I really need to take a hot air balloon ride sometime this year- it's absolutely one of my "must-do" things in life.

After following this couple's journey to adopting their daughter, this video pretty much made my day.

Does a perfect childhood make you soft? I really, really enjoyed this article.

Confessions of a Hipster Mom- too funny! Have you done this before? Love this post on one of my fave blogs.

There aren't many male bloggers around these parts, but Steven Andrew sure holds his own. Go say hi!

Rachel's tips on creating a cheap meal plan are spot on. Super inspiring.

This post was a great reminder to "date my husband."

This stop-motion wedding video is way too cute!

Here's Lesley's second part to her "Surviving the Holidays" series. It's all about managing stress, something most of us can relate to I'm sure!

Interesting post about "eating yourself fertile."

How adorable is this print? It makes me want to bundle up for a winter walk with Hank.

This family's story broke my heart. I can't even imagine how this would feel...sending as much love as I can their way.

Oh, I love the vintage library baby shower ideas in this post.

WHOA. You can receive all three of my favorite magazines for $20?!

Have I mentioned how much I love Amber? This post totally made me smile.

I didn't make these sweet potato and marshmallow biscuits this year, but I've bookmarked them for next!

And finally, a few blogs I've been loving: one and two.

Have a good week!