Oh hello, weekend!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Happy Friday, all! I'm so excited about this weekend for a couple of reasons.

1. Tonight Sarah and I are going to see Taylor Swift! Believe it or not I am the biggest country music fan. I love it. I especially love old country! I don't know if Taylor is even really considered country, but regardless I just adore her and her music. And I should probably add that if she plays "Never Grow Up" I will be a crying mess- that songs gets me every single time. I'm also so excited for a fun night with my best friend. We haven't gotten to hang out since her wedding a few weeks ago and I miss her more than anything.

2. Saturday night is Michelle and Chad's wedding reception! They had a small ceremony in Northern California over the summer but are having a fun party Saturday evening to do it all over again for the people who couldn't make it. I'm looking forward to celebrating their marriage and having fun with good friends.

Henry and I headed out to his playgroup right now, but before I go, I thought I'd let you know that I finally gave in...and got a Pinterest account. And I love it! Feel free to add me.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo