The Library & E-books

Maybe I missed the memo when this first happened, but I only just discovered via my Mom that you can check out e-books for your Kindle (or other e-reading devices) via the library! WHOA, WHAT?! Yes. It's true. It's simple too. Go ahead and visit my local library's fabulous website and then choose your reader of choice. If you're a Kindle user like me, you'll be directed to watch a very helpful video that demonstrates how easy it is...or you can just watch it right here.




I am so, so excited about this. I love to download books to my Kindle, but because I read them so quickly I often get annoyed having to pay $9.99 or so for each title. This way I can read until I'm blue in the face...for free! And what's better than supporting your local library.  I still feel guilty from time to time about not buying paper copies of book (although I still buy ones I really love for our library), but this way I feel like I'm at least supporting the library, which is something I wholeheartedly believe in.

Happy reading!