Have a great weekend.

What are you doing this weekend? My birthday is coming up soon (eeks!) so we're having a cozy dinner at home on Saturday. I'm also getting a haircut today, and can't wait to get my hair washed. (I always half fall asleep:) Hope you have a good one, and here are a few fun posts from around the web...

A cabin in Brooklyn!

Lace earrings.

Humblebrag is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

How to create a smoky eye in 2 steps.

For when you're really, really hungry...

Homemade Skor bars.

NYC door knockers.

What a cute book--and reassuring!

Jenny is revealing her DIYs for our bedroom makeover. (She's a genius.)

Would love to try this restaurant.

Photo pillows.

How to throw yourself a pity party.

Now that's a tattoo.

Movies in a different era.

(Photo by Sharon Montrose)